Monday, February 21, 2011

Citizen Eco Drive watches

Citizen watches are immensely under-rated in the world of watches, they do not get the rave reviews they deserve. Growing up, I have always heard of the not so popular Citizen watches. My sister brought her first watch as soon as she started to work, it was the inexpensive and not so popular Citizen watch. She wore that watch for 4 years without incident, and hardly had to wind it.
After she passed away, I wore that watch for another 5 years until one day it dropped from me and the stem got jammed into the watch. Amazingly, the watch still worked and for another few months until curiosity got the best of me and I pulled the stem out and the watch stopped working.
I was so impressed with Citizen that I had decided to purchase one of my own. I chose the Citizen Eco Drive and was told by the sales lady that all I had to do was pull the stem out and let it absorb the sunlight then set the time and it is good for a year. It has been 7 years since I had made that purchase and I have not regretted it, at one time I even forget to put it into the sunlight for 2 years. My Citizen Eco Drive works like a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment